Center for Emotional Health offers mental health services in both North Carolina and Florida. We likely have an office convenient for your patients, and we are continuing to expand our service area.
We are currently offering in-office and virtual appointments for the following services:
- Medication Management Services
- Addiction Therapy for patients who have already detoxed
- Virtual After-Hours Therapy & Medication Management Services
- Veterans Support Services
- Latino Mental Health Services (Spanish-speaking Services)
- Medication Assisted Substance Abuse Services (MAT)
CEH currently provides services to patients ages 4 and up. The Footprints program is available to ages 16+.
Please use the form below to input referrals online. You may also use the following contact information:
- Referral Phone: 704-237-4240, Option 5 (Office)
- Referral Fax: 704-246-7190 (Fax)
- Referral Email: email@example.com
NOTE: If you wish to refer a patient to the Footprints program, please utilize the referral forms below, or contact us via phone or fax. It is not necessary that the Footprints intake paperwork be completed until after the referral is made.
Patient Referral Form
We accept: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, MedCost, Tricare, Medicaid: Alliance, Partners, Vaya, Healthy Blue, WellCare, Carolina Complete, Amerihealth, + NC HealthChoice.
Reduced rates and self-pay sliding scale options are available to uninsured patients or those with an out of network insurance.